Miarmy 2016 Demo
Highlight New Features
In this new version of Miarmy, we can make some specific geometries as buoyancy mesh. Any agent enabled dynamics can interactive with them and get the result of floating on the water. In addition, we added drag force, draught force and offset for making the result more natural
Ragdoll Renewal Stand Up
In traditional dynamics simulation, agent cannot stand up after enabling dynamics and turning into ragdoll. Even adding servo force which was only able to make agents moving in-place after dynamics. From this version, we have tool which is able to pull agents back from dynamics to action cycle seamlessly. Then, agents can continually join the main logical simulation again.
Arbitrary Directional Stacking
We’ve been keeping in upgrading the CCT in recently releases. This time, we make the CCT stack effect into 3D vertical space. In this new version, even on the wall or ceiling, we can achieve the natural stacking result by adding CCT up vector auto adaption.
Geometry Real Time Display
Miarmy new real-time display feature available, with GPU skin-weight computing and latest nVidia driver, we can display more than 100000 geometries without stuttering.
Faster IK System
Thanks for Autodesk new API from Maya 2015, we made the IK faster. Additionally, we can switch the IK on/off by camera distance, this balances the IK precise result and the efficiency, which can tremendously improve the productively.
Geometry Force (Attract & Repel)
From Miarmy 4.7, we added some geometry force feature, which allow geometries interactive with dynamical agents. It can attract or repel dynamics agents, using this, we can simulate some magnetic field attraction and repelling. Funny features.
In this new version, we added Arnold aiUserData feature, with this tool, we can randomize more on the agents, for adding every one of them unique color. Also, we can use this add color ID for agents, which allow us adjust specific agent in post-production software.
Read More detail in Full Documentation
- dynamic simulation can return speed
- indexing for kinematic primitive like _KINEPRIM_[??]
- API for render character cache
- ?? ~ ?? syntax can be regonized in language input
- ik lock preview slots increased
- batch mode for exporting v-ray contents
- contact/pin restricted outside the mesh, for avoiding the jitter caused by collide
- character cache workflow supports randomize geometries
- V-Ray render culling
- foot generate locator with agent type id info
- substep attribute can be keyable
- crash when real time display with broken/collapsed geometries
- random entry for action is not very randomized
- agent return should be applied every frame of v-ray exporting, for making cloth render correctly
- crash when reset simulation with collide color testing
- Fix Viewport 2.0 playblast, agent fixed position when camera moving
- arnold render agent missing error, when agent number is not multiple of 16
- id control texture not correct Select Texture Render by Attribute