Reinforce Your Army
Special New Features
Miarmy 4.5 introduced the new jump system. It allows agents jump among the trees in the forest. We can easily randomize the actions of climb and jump. Also it allows us determine which trees the agents can jump on or not.
Smooth UV/Curve Pin
Smooth UV/Curve Pin can control the “landing time” of agents when they work with CCT. This is a very important development for Ant-Man Film. It can make the UV/Curve pin more natural and smooth.
With geometry logic tool, we’re able to make the agent interactive with Maya models more precisely. We can have our agents align the normal, move along with surface of geometry, achieve the roll/pitch results.
2 Sides Road
We can create the road by more natural way. Each road can be defined and controlled by 2 sides, and we can easily create the road with arbitrary shapes/width for making them fit all different conditions.
Cloth Optimization & Acceleration
Cloth system has been optimized in this version, now it can collide with terrain ground, much faster when reset, and also faster to display.
40,000 clothes in stadium scene
Viewport 2.0 Full Support
Miarmy supports viewport 2.0 now, also, the speed of viewport is 1.5X faster than older viewport 1.0. Now from Miarmy 4.0, our viewport has already get about 10X speed up of display.
Read More detail in Full Documentation
- Cloth simulation reset with 3X speed up
- Crash when load Miarmy
- Mesh Drive using Real Agent ID, fixed the bug when using cloth randomize when Mesh Drive Render
- Agent Simulation Attribute can be setup randomly
- Crash when Maya batch mode
- Arnold Motion blur length can be setup
- Udim for V-Ray DSO mode
- Udim for 3delight mode
- Road can be setup very high Maya unit
- V-Ray DSO bug in version 3.1, UV issue
- CCT root can be setup move
- Action group keep seed no change in different group.
- arnold bbox warning
- 3delight shader set
- Particle follow script added
- 2 side roads
- disable scale transform date in action when agent scale
- batch make multiple layers cache